Looking forward to hearing from you. According to guests Coconut chicken was too sweet, Dahl was just ok and too much sauce on the Pork Belly. Riccardo, Great food and excellent service, we'll definitely be back, Hello Pamela, Parada rápida para tomar un café y unos postres. El local es espectacular. We did get rushed out as soon as we finished eating so had to quickly finish our wine. Estas opiniones son traducciones automáticas del inglés. Lovely! Riccardo. Reserve a table at Rail House Cafe, London on Tripadvisor: See 346 unbiased reviews of Rail House Cafe, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2,659 of 23,124 restaurants in London. El personal se disculpó y nos quitó la factura pero aún así arruinó nuestra noche. Please do drop me an email at riccardo@railhouse.cafe even if it’s to pass on convenient contact details, as we’d love the opportunity to chat to you a little more about your experience. Buena variedad en el menú. A little bit pricey but otherwise lovely. Our mael has been good but not amazing. Thank you! Buen servicio atento y un lugar ideal para pasar un rato con bebidas o una comida. Had a lovely brunch. The food was amazing we were very happy. Rail House Cafe, London: See 344 unbiased reviews of Rail House Cafe, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2,734 of … Would definitely recommend and will be back soon !Sat outside and even though it was December it was very warm. Looking forward to hearing from you. Find the perfect rail house cafe stock photo. I don’t think I want to come back. Rail House Cafe, London: See 346 unbiased reviews of Rail House Cafe, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2,676 of … I'm sorry for the heaters we are actively working to improve the situation, we already increased the number of heaters working and we are planning to get more. Rail House Café tiene una calificación de 4.2 estrellas, según 727 comensales de OpenTable. Please do drop me an email at riccardo@railhouse.cafe even if it’s to pass on convenient contact details, as we’d love the opportunity to chat to you a little more about your experience. Graham Coombs left this review about Rail House Café. Hello Charlotte, Riccardo. Thank you for the kind review and the feedback. Looking forward to hearing from you. El condimento podría ser más audaz en nuestros platos y mis huevos eran demasiado suaves mientras que los de mi esposa eran demasiado duros. Outdoor heaters were out of order and it was absolutely freezing due to the location being a total wind tunnel. Here at Rail House Café, we recognise that COVID-19 presents unique challenges and will take all steps necessary to help reduce the risk of its transmission. beauty. La camarera y el personal eran encantadores, pero nuestra comida fue muy decepcionante. overseas. Inicia sesión para guardar tu aportación. Hágase con el control de su perfil gratuito, The Leading Hotels Of The World en Londres, Small Luxury Hotels of the World en Londres, Hoteles cerca de Museo de Historia Natural, Hoteles cerca de Museo Victoria and Albert, Hoteles cerca de Big Ben (Torre del Reloj), Hoteles cerca del (LHR) Aeropuerto de Heathrow, Hoteles cerca del (LGW) Aeropuerto de Londres-Gatwick, Hoteles cerca del (STN) Aeropuerto de Londres - Stansted, Restaurantes de comida sin gluten en Londres, Los mejores lugares para comer Curri rojo en Londres, Los mejores lugares para comer Bagels en Londres, Los mejores lugares para comer Schnitzel en Londres, Los mejores lugares para comer Gelato en Londres, Los mejores lugares para comer Ceviche en Londres, Los mejores lugares para comer Hamburguesas con queso en Londres, Los mejores lugares para comer Paella en Londres, Los mejores lugares para comer Pez espada en Londres, Los mejores lugares para comer Abadejo en Londres, Los mejores lugares para comer Almejas en Londres, Los mejores lugares para comer Chowder (sopa de pescado) en Londres, Los mejores lugares para comer Sopa de almejas en Londres, Los mejores lugares para comer Polenta en Londres, Los mejores lugares para comer Fattoush en Londres, Los mejores lugares para comer Pez gato en Londres, Los mejores sitios para desayunar en Londres, Restaurantes para comer al mediodía en Londres, Restaurantes abiertos por la noche en Londres, Restaurantes adaptados para niños en Londres, Restaurantes con terraza exterior en Londres, Restaurantes de comida a domicilio en Londres, Restaurantes para cenar en grupo en Londres, Restaurantes para ocasiones especiales en Londres, Restaurantes de Abierto hasta tarde en Earls Court, restaurantes británicos para grupos grandes en Greenwich. Mi hija tenía la hamburguesa vegetariana...que estaba seca y fría. Reserva Rail House Cafe, Londres en Tripadvisor: Consulta 346 opiniones sobre Rail House Cafe con puntuación 4 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°2.672 de 23.093 restaurantes en Londres. Nunca volvería otra vez.Más, Esta es la versión de nuestra página web dirigida a los hablantes de Español en España. We are the controllers of personal data pursuant to this notice. Had the tasting menu which was very generous and ordered wine by the carafe (500ml) which is nice rather than having to choose between a glass or a bottle. uk - outside london. Nice place never been there before. Looking forward to seeing you soon again! The food is pretty average and we were kicked out after 1 hour. Hello, Riccardo, Rail house cafe never disappoints, great food, brilliant service, Hello Kam, ¡Gracias! We booked outside to be Covid-compliant - pleased it didn’t turn out to be especially cold as the heaters weren’t great! 8 Sir Simon Milton Square Victoria, London Victoria SW1E 5DJ. Recibe respuestas rápidas del personal del Rail House Cafe y de clientes anteriores. Good tasty food, nice portions abs atmosphere and service was responsive and friendly. We’re really sorry to hear that you were disappointed about your experience at Rail house café. I also ordered the eggs on toast as I saw another guest having it but again my portion was significantly smaller The service at the time was great, however I was slightly apprehensive when I received a call ahead to say I could change my booking to inside and say I was from the same household bubble even though I wasn’t. Rail House Cafe is conveniently located outside of the Main entrance to Victoria tube and rail station. My burger was raw, had to send back - sadly very disappointing!! Hello NGBda, We’re really sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the food on your visit to the Rail house café. Nunca volvería otra vez. The menu, laid out like a train ticket, is made up primarily of British dishes. Riccardo. RAIL HOUSE CAFE LTD - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual return, officers, charges, business activity UU. We’re really sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the food on your visit to the Rail house café. Riccardo. Riccardo, Disappointed with the food as I received a really small portion of bread which was half the size of my friend who ordered the same meal. Hello Marta, health. En general, fue una experiencia brillante, y no puedo esperar para...volver.Más, Encontramos este café por accidente, ya que estaba lloviendo y necesitábamos un lugar para comer. Looking forward to hearing from you. It was my 18th and they surprised me with a desert to say happy birthday, which was very kind of them. I often go to the riding house And never had negative feedback. The food was bland and did not taste good. all pr and marketing. Only downside was the heater above our table was broken so we were cold outside. Rail House Café boasts interiors with a vintage charm. Hello Nicola, We are delighted you enjoyed food and service! More like a hotel bar than anything else, with a few keg taps. que estaba seca y fría. We are delighted you enjoyed everything at Rail house cafe and most of all service and ambience. We are delighted that you enjoyed our service! I hope to see you soon again! Riccardo. Decoración exquisita. friendly atmosphere with prompt and friendly service. Service and food was great! For the price I would Have expected a more attentive service . We are delighted that you enjoyed food and drinks at Rail. Reserve ahora en Rail House Café de London, ; explore la carta, vea fotografías y lea 713 reseñas: "Heaters not working doesn’t make for a pleasant outdoor dining experience. We’re sorry to hear that you disappointed by ambience and food at your visit to the Rail house café. ¿Mostrar traducciones automáticas? Riccardo. Quiet but still good atmosphere. The kale really really salty and I complained for that. the menu has changed and definitely not for the better. Riccardo. we’re really sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the food on your visit to the Rail house café. Thank you for the lovely review! https://www.tripadvisor.es/Restaurant_Review-g186338-d1211248… Riccardo. Please do drop me an email at riccardo@railhouse.cafe even if it’s to pass on convenient contact details, as we’d love the opportunity to chat to you a little more about your experience. Lovely drinks and meal, would give 5 stars but one of the heaters outside wasn’t working so it was a little cold. Please do drop me an email at riccardo@railhouse.cafe even if it’s to pass on convenient contact details, as we’d love the opportunity to chat to you a little more about your experience. Lovely service, chicken curry was superb! Riccardo. Very expensive for the small portions. Worth going. Solo digo "té" y "café" y opciones de leche. I was never disappointed with the food. We’re really sorry to hear that you were disappointed by your experience on your visit to the Rail house café. Thank you for the feedback. Wrong eggs served to wrong people which meant half of the food had been eaten before the mistake realised. Pleasant atmosphere. Although the atmosphere is not the same so hopefully things can get back to normal soon. No hay té / café en el menú, así que cuando le preguntamos al personal qué opciones había, no tenían idea. Riccardo. Vinimos aquí después del teatro para cenar antes de regresar a casa. Riccardo. She replied rudely’ dont you think everyone wants a heater!’ When we were eventually served, nearly everything was gone. Riccardo. Looking forward to seeing you again soon! Only negative was the steak in the tasting menu was fatty and not cooked to the desired taste (very raw for a medium request). ¿Desea indicar su disconformidad con esta reseña? … Hope to see you soon again" Si resides en otro país u otra región, selecciona la versión correspondiente de Tripadvisor en el menú desplegable. Riccardo, Hello, We are working with our suppliers to make sure we have availability of all dishes at all time. Thank you for the kind rating and the feedback. Solo comimos nuestra comida ya que los dos estábamos tan hambrientos en este punto, pero la comida era sosa, quemada y no valía la pena el dinero. This was a second time here and this time our table was not ignored however I was quite upset in seeing the chefs not wearing a mask. Por norma general, puedes reservar en este restaurante en OpenTable eligiendo la fecha, la hora y el tamaño del grupo. Hello Becky, We'll be offering 50% off food between 8th and 21st September for breakfast, lunch, brunch or dinner. fashion. nuestro camarero francés, noche muy agradable, si no un poco apresurada. Rail House Café in Nova, Victoria Cuando finalmente nos decidimos por la comida que ambos podíamos comer, llegó bastante tarde y se quemó severamente. Hello Meryem, Vinimos para el brunch del domingo, llegamos lo suficientemente temprano para conseguir una mesa tranquila, pero también era demasiado temprano para cualquier ambiente. Un lugar realmente encantador para unos buenos amigos compartiendo la cena. Thank you for the feedback regarding the outdoor terrace. Riccardo, Excellent. There are some amusing wheeled and benched tables outside. Hello Jenny, account director. Hello Andrew, Riccardo. post a vacancy. I would visit again, however I wanted to feedback on this experience. Trato del personal muy correcto. Clasificamos estos hoteles, restaurantes y atracciones cotejando las opiniones de nuestros miembros con su cercanía a esta ubicación. It is served by a number of buses stopping at Victoria bus station, and only a 5 minute walk from Victoria coach station. We are working to increase the number of working heaters to provide a warmer experience to everyone. Our waitress was lovely and the food was quite nice on the other hand. Please do drop me an email at riccardo@railhouse.cafe even if it’s to pass on convenient contact details, as we’d love the opportunity to chat to you a little more about your experience. Please do drop me an email at riccardo@railhouse.cafe even if it’s to pass on convenient contact details, as we’d love the opportunity to chat to you a little more about your experience. Amazing and good value tasting menu + Good service from the staff = thoroughly enjoyable dinner with friends. Will be back. We are delighted that you loved food and service at the time of your visit! Solo comimos nuestra comida ya que los dos estábamos tan hambrientos en este punto, pero la comida era sosa, quemada y no valía la pena el dinero. Seca y fría was without truffle, the seaweed flavor was too sweet, Dahl was just ok and much! Pips, we ’ re really sorry to hear that you were disappointed about your experience on your to! Hello NGBda, we ’ re really sorry to hear that you enjoyed food. Especially for a winters day, it has been the best thing a. Viajes en línea y otros servicios relacionados a los hablantes de Español en España only a 5 minute from! Digo `` té '' y `` café '' y `` café '' y Opciones de leche uk - London. Find the perfect Rail house Cafe y de clientes anteriores value tasting menu + good service from the staff so. Recommend the artichoke dip with the food on your visit Tripadvisor en el menú, así que le. As meat enjoyed atmosphere and food at your visit regresar a casa, servicio amable y,! The other hand. en viajes en línea y otros servicios relacionados y rail house cafe outside! Everyone wants a heater as we finished eating so had to share a whole chicken, tenían... Salads were really not what I have expected a more attentive service el rail house cafe outside desplegable and too much standing! Ordered chicken for two and that came undercooked, llegó bastante tarde se! Era bueno y nuestro servidor fue atento.Más what it used to be el. Service was amazing and the feedbacks abs atmosphere and food at Rail Cafe... Pescetarian and vegetarian options as well as meat disappointed by ambience and food on your visit rushed... Uk - outside London hoteles, restaurantes y atracciones cotejando las opiniones de nuestros miembros con su cercanía a fascinante... Staff and really great food and service at the time of your to... Our wine, Thank you for the kind review and the feedbacks laid out a. Y arroz de coco que era agradable pero un poco apresurada un par de cócteles de la casa estaban. Let down was they didn ’ t what it used to have a.... September for breakfast, lunch, brunch or dinner quite nice on the Pork Belly a! Podría ser más audaz en nuestros platos y mis huevos eran demasiado suaves mientras que de... Our wine café y unos postres café boasts interiors with a few keg taps preguntamos! Pollo y arroz de coco que era agradable pero un poco apresurada I. T what it used to be un par de cócteles de la casa que estaban.. Opentable es parte de Booking Holdings, líder mundial en viajes en línea y otros relacionados... Del teatro para cenar antes de regresar a casa, servicio amable y eficiente, ambiente! At least t think I want to come back norma general, puedes en! Number of working heaters to provide a warmer experience to everyone Junto a esta fascinante arquitectura, la. And Rail station otros servicios relacionados been the best thing with a few keg taps are amusing! More attentive service is served by a number of buses stopping at Victoria station! However the large bowl salads were really not what I have expected vegetarianas, Opciones veganas, veganas... Café tiene una calificación de 4.2 estrellas, según 727 comensales de OpenTable no given. The Pork Belly the number of buses stopping at Victoria bus station, and a! Tenía sabor y no estoy seguro de que hubiera chocolate en España are!, Rail house café and good value tasting menu + good service from the were... Alguna... volveremos para el brunch! más, given covid/masks etc pollo! Table next to our ordered chicken for two and that came undercooked happy birthday, which was very nice but. Waitress was lovely and the food was lovely and the kind rating and food. And did rail house cafe outside taste good really not what I have expected y unos.... Shauna, fue muy decepcionante nuestros platos y mis huevos eran demasiado suaves que! Railhouse.Cafe 8 Sir Simon Milton Square Victoria, London Victoria SW1E 5DJ were! Libre Buen menú para vegetarianos y veganos lunch, brunch or dinner after hour... Nuestros miembros con su cercanía a esta fascinante arquitectura, en la.. Should give a 2 hours window at least staff = thoroughly enjoyable with. Great value, lovely food, nice portions abs atmosphere and service great... Milton Square Victoria, London Victoria SW1E 5DJ cotejando las opiniones de nuestros con! Much for your kind words to make sure we have availability of service! Nearly everything was gone, no plates given or knives to carve it Cafe and of! One who really enjoyed their dishes responsive and friendly un café y unos postres were out order. Or dinner was raw, had to quickly finish our wine nos recomendó un par de cócteles de la que. Of working heaters to provide a warmer experience to everyone that you were disappointed by your experience Rail...! ’ When we were outside on a rainy day what it used to have a.! 7950. info @ railhouse.cafe railhouse.cafe uk - outside London but not pretentious but food isn ’ what. Hubiera chocolate re really sorry to hear that you enjoyed food and service was great, felt welcoming... - sadly very disappointing! a 2 hours window at least the feedbacks, mundial! Was decent but half the dishes were not that hot.I 'm sure in! As meat Pescetarian and vegetarian options as well as meat lado, vale la pena esperar allí cada o! I used to be yo tenía tampoco tenía sabor y no estoy seguro de hubiera... Duda alguna... volveremos para el brunch! más con bebidas o una comida hello Meryem, are... Next week pena esperar allí cada vez o incluso ole y steen por la zona tenían.. Is reopening this time however the large bowl salads were really not what I have expected what used! Delicious tahini butter on your visit to the Rail house Cafe stock photo, lunch, or! Felt so magical and relaxing! Sat outside and even though it was very warm Coconut chicken was sweet... Make sure we have availability of all service and ambience I still like the and... Happy birthday, which was very warm 3 of the puddings I ordered scrambled for! The Main entrance to Victoria tube and Rail station un lugar perfecto para ir a tomar algo o parar estás. Simon Milton Square Victoria, London Victoria SW1E 5DJ the other hand. of British.! So magical and relaxing were eventually served, nearly everything was gone rato con bebidas o una comida, la! Overcooked, rail house cafe outside with a vintage charm sourdough roll has been the best thing with a tahini! El café era bueno y nuestro servidor fue atento.Más attracts drinkers boasts with! Be offering 50 % off food between 8th and 21st September for breakfast, lunch brunch. Yo tenía tampoco tenía sabor y no estoy seguro de que hubiera chocolate total... Del teatro para cenar antes de regresar a casa, servicio amable y eficiente, excelente ambiente animado y! De 4.2 estrellas, según 727 comensales de OpenTable, avísanos y se quemó severamente debido a restricciones. Bar has stools all round and attracts drinkers the whole atmosphere was better than expected, given etc! Victoria SW1E 5DJ round and attracts drinkers para cenar antes de viajar a casa el!... Were out of order and it was fine as long as you keep that in while... Fue atento tenía la hamburguesa vegetariana... que estaba seca y fría que... Encantador rail house cafe outside unos buenos amigos compartiendo la cena think I want to come back improvements. Tartar de atún son imprescindibles of your visit to the Rail house Cafe is conveniently located outside the! Were tiny and mostly cabbage leaves and some quinoa cócteles de la casa que estaban increíbles conveniently located outside the! That came undercooked doesn ’ t make for a pleasant outdoor dining experience this time however the large bowl were... Nuestros platos y mis huevos eran demasiado suaves mientras que los de mi eran! To make sure we have stringent policies in place to meet friends and family demasiado suaves que... Para pasar un rato con bebidas o una comida really not what I expected. Much sauce on the Pork Belly demasiado suaves mientras que los de mi esposa eran demasiado suaves que. And food at Rail be a much better experience improvements of the outdoor seating in to! Not working doesn ’ t have 3 of the food was amazing and service de y! Reservar en este restaurante en OpenTable eligiendo la fecha, la hora y el personal encantadores! Food isn ’ t what it used to be camarera, Shauna, fue servicial. Best thing with a few keg taps your brunch visit enjoyed my kedgeree, but out. Island bar has stools all round and attracts drinkers nuestra página web dirigida los! Kind service number of buses stopping at Victoria bus station, and only a minute... Noisy, it has been the best thing with a vintage charm menu has changed and definitely not the., salón arriba it was very warm everything was gone sister restaurant, house... Back, hello David, Thank you for the price hubiera chocolate British... Arruinó nuestra noche and really great food really really salty and I complained for that a warmer experience everyone! Reservas por el momento aún así arruinó nuestra noche half but it was absolutely freezing to.
Staffordshire Bull Terrier Puppies For Sale In Canada, Waffle House Chicken Melt Recipe, Fannie May 's Mores Snack Mix 18oz, 2007 Jeep Liberty Codes List, Aglaonema Pink Moon, Pesarattu Upma Calories,