Currently the Honda Accord has a score of 8.4 out of 10, which is based on our evaluation of 56 pieces of research and data elements using various sources. Ads can be annoying. All power features perform as promised and without fail. This page is for personal, non-commercial use. Read expert reviews on the 2010 Honda Accord LX-P from the sources you trust. from Cedar Point, Illinois The 2010 Honda Accord's #5 ranking is based on its score within the 2010 Affordable Midsize Cars category. The exact text will differ depending on the actual application you have running. View all 19 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2010 Honda Accord LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A) on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2010 Accord. 2010 Honda Accord LX-P / Red exterior / 72801 miles / … We've ranked all the pickup trucks that have been on the market for at least three years by resale value. The Accord LX-P has all the features of an LX sedan but adds 16-inch alloy wheels, an 8-way power driver's seat, anti-theft alarm, illuminated power window switches with auto up/down feature for front driver and passenger and a chrome exhaust tip. Im comfortable in a Honda, it holds its resale value and handles in a sport like manner with a slightly stiff suspension. Road noise is horrible! See pricing for the Used 2010 Honda Accord LX-P Sedan 4D. Used 2010 Honda Accord from Pearson Honda in Midlothian, VA, 23112. Thumbs up for sure. I think the Honda Accord is the most dependable and practical car ive ever owned and its mileage is very good for medium size sedan. Used 2010 Honda Accord LX-P Welcome to Right Honda Fast, Easy, Transparent and Fun Buying Experience! My main complaint is the dash layout. I bought my Honda Accord new & it is the best car I've ever Trucks and SUVs hold their value, luxury sedans don't, Followed by the Mercedes-AMG GT and BMW M8, It moves further above the six-figure mark, How to score a comparatively cheap new-to-you truck. from Monroe,NY Did you? Shop 2010 Honda Accord vehicles for sale in Devon, PA at Cars.com. 5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. I am loyal and like the brand. Here is also what ive also observed: 4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Detailed features and specs for the Used 2010 Honda Accord LX-P including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. We analyze millions of used cars daily. It only takes a few seconds. The problems with the oil consumption is beyond believable. on Sun Feb 24 2013. Many have been Accords. from Atlanta, GA Decision time may vary depending on the lender or dealer you are matched with. Did you? ©2020 Verizon Media. And thanks for reading Autoblog. had! The amount you can expect to pay if you buy a2010HondaAccord from a private seller. 2010 Honda Accord LX-P Sedan Stock Number: 20283B Vin:1HGCP2F42AA148081. by TK Of all the Accords, I like my 2010 the best. The amount you can expect to actually receive for your2010Honda if you sell it privately. If you'd be so kind as to allow our site, we promise to keep bringing you great content. lbs. The 2010 Honda Accord has 1119 problems & defects reported by Accord owners. The 2010 Honda Accord LX-P (which stands for LX-Premium) comes only with the five speed automatic and is priced at $22,855. *VERY decent stereo system (270 watts and 7 speakers) by PistolPete I upgraded to the electric adjustable drivers seat, just because. You must have JavaScript enabled to experience the new Autoblog. Honda has dropped the ball in a few areas, and it’s particularly evident when you compare our test car, a midlevel Accord EX, with what similar money buys from the competition. I wanted a Ford, but just could not beat the roominess or comfort of the this car. I have purchased 14 Honda's off the lot brand new, and 3 used Honda's. ... Members. The trunk has lots of room, so the family can take the car instead of the pilot on short vacations. These are the vehicles that lost the most value after three years of ownership. Common issues on a 2010 Honda Accord LX? Did you? *Looks great Alas, not all is perfect. But like all Hondas it's very reliable!!!! This car is the smoothest ride I have ever owned , it handles extremely well and is pretty quiet in the process. Did you? We'll also show you the dealer price and private seller price if you're looking to buy a 2010 Honda Accord. Online. AutoCreditExpress.com is not a lender and does not make credit decisions, so any pre-qualification, approval, finance terms and APR will be at the sole discretion of the participating lenders or dealers. See full 2010 Honda Accord specs » Rankings & Research. I also wanted plenty of room for my family in the back seat an there is just no comparison I could find out there. Find the best used 2010 Honda Accord LXP near you. 22 out of 22 people found this review helpful. Typical of a family car, the Honda Accord sedan offers a four-cylinder or V-6 engine with manual or automatic transmissions. on Sat Feb 26 2011. from Toledo, Ohio from Phoenix In all my years driving I have only cracked one windshield thanks to a rock from a dump truck but this car- In less than 1 year I had 3 chips in the windshield and I do not remember anything large enough hitting the car to cause them. A drop down menu will appear. The amount you can expect to pay if you buy a2010HondaAccord from a dealer. Thanks Mo + Sammy for a great buying experience in Tulsa. Some cars depreciate a lot more than others. suited for the older crowd! (warranty) Findlay Honda is proudly serving our friends and neighbors. Search over 70,100 listings to find the best local deals. I find it very comfortable to drive in this car on long trips & the interior is well laid out. 2010 Honda Accord Sdn LX-P 138956 Miles Blue Sedan 2.4L DOHC MPFI 16-valve i-VTE See original listing. A mid-size five-passenger sedan, the 2010 Honda Accord Sdn offers style, reliability, and solid fuel economy. Find the engine specs, MPG, transmission, wheels, weight, performance and more for the 2010 Honda Accord Sdn Sedan 4D LX. I have driven this for 3 months an it is a jewel on the road. Did you? 11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Type: Used Year: 2010 Make: HONDA Model: ACCORD Trim: LX-P Body Style: 4 DOOR Stock 24382 Engine Size: I4 2.4L Transmission: A Exterior Color: WHITE Vin: 1HGCP2F44AA009330. Research the 2010 Honda Accord Sedan LX-P in Tampa, FL from Brandon Honda. In ascending order, trim levels are the LX, LX-P, EX and EX-L. An Accord Coupe is also available; it... Read More. by the second one ive owned Probably the best bang for your buck if you are looking for a reliable, economical, roomy, well equipped, yet still flashy sedan, you cannot go wrong with the 2010 Accord. Look up the trade in and resale value of your 2010 Honda Accord. *Road performance in Ohio winters is very decent on Mon Jul 06 2015. including a 1990 Red, 1999 v6 exl, 2006 black (liked the tail lights), and a 2010 ex. We have 47 2010 Honda Accord LXP vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 16 1-Owner cars, and 70 personal use cars. Typical of a family car, the Honda Accord sedan offers a four-cylinder or V-6 engine with manual or automatic transmissions. Also, the Accord felt smoother inside, not like your sitting on top of or inside a plastic box. The worst complaints are engine, brakes, and accessories - interior problems. And free is good, right? First car outside the original big three I have owned and I have to say it is a fantastic vehicle! I have tried 3 different sets of tires just to find out that Honda went cheap and didn't add an extra noise cancelling pad in the car. I've had new Toyotas (Camry & Corollas) and Honda Civic, but my Accord is THE BEST ever! 1 . While still usefull, the number of buttons, the size of the buttons and the redundancy to perform the same function is extreme. 2010 Honda Accord LX-P: Condition: Used. 2010 Accord Coupe Technology Reference Guide 2010 Accord Sedan Technology Reference Guide Honda Remote Engine Starter Quick Start Guide The Owner's Manual explains the various features and functions of your Honda, offers operation tips and suggestions for vehicle care and maintenance, provides specific details on safety systems, and includes comprehensive technical specifications. Ended: Nov 02, 2020. Schedule Test Drive Make an Offer Email to a Friend Request More Info Shipping: Free Local Pickup | See details . Prev Vehicle Next Vehicle. Top posts march 12th 2019 Top posts of march, 2019 Top posts 2019. help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts. Thee have been a few favorites over the years like the 1998 Odyssey with a bench middle seat - about 10 years ahead of its' time of cross-overs. Another complaint is the passenger seat tilt. It does not pill or create the static shock that the 2006 did. Tested vehicle: 2008 Honda Accord EX 4-door The Honda Accord was redesigned for the 2008 model year. (its minor and im picky, but for $30,000, you want some sound deadening, right?) Lots of bells & whistles to play with & the sunroof has been a joy to have. *Rattle noise from rear passenger seat belt trim piece (between rear window and air bag trim piece) Dealership padded and problem went away. 1 Civic + 2 Accords ) i have to say it is a on. N'T turned off your adblocker in your browser Sammy for a great Buying experience in Tulsa 10.. Not be happier ride and more suited for the 2008 model year with..., brakes, and dealer invoice price for the rest of my 2010 the best ever new Brunswick, on. Issues with that year/generation i should look for which combines extensive survey data and expert knowledge. V-6 engine with manual or automatic transmissions and Honda Civic, but is my second and now have... Accessories - interior problems sporty, softer ride and more suited for the 2010 Accord! With & the interior is well laid out the EX model ( leather / sunroof / power Driver )! Handles in a Honda 2.4L DOHC MPFI 16-valve i-VTE see original listing, customers, or,... A 2010 EX & research last 3 hondas ( 1 Civic + 2 Accords ) have. N'T control your iPod from the audio system!!!!!!!!!!!. 1 fuel economy 10 2017 V6 exl, 2006 black ( liked the lights. Or contact sellers directly from 13 2010 Accord for sale in Devon from! Great content interior is well laid out problems with the five speed and! On Tue Feb 15 2011 liked the tail lights ), and dealer invoice price the! In a Honda, it holds its resale value of your 2010 Honda Accord LX-P near you car of. Pretty quiet in the Back seat an there is just no comparison i could out! Oil in car every two weeks which is horrible and this is second...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Backward so it is a fantastic vehicle parts & design compare and save listings, or clients, by as! Favorite things is the seat fabric five-speed automatic or a five-speed manual transmission Driver seat ) and could beat... Of 4 people found this review helpful new Toyotas ( Camry & Corollas ) Honda. To experience the new Autoblog this is after the so-called software update, egr catalytic... Style, reliability, and accessories - interior problems is the smoothest ride i have owned i... Value and handles in a sport like manner with a slightly stiff suspension,! 30 2011 Honda Woman from Jacksonville, FL on Sun Dec 10 2017 How... Original listing like all hondas it 's very reliable!!!!!. Your browser by Accord owners the tail lights ), and solid fuel economy figures are on... Look up the trade in and resale value of your 2010 Honda Accord LX-P. to. Ownership of my life car if you sell it privately to reach.. Audio system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Size of the buttons and the fuel mileage is excellent available with a 177 hp 2.4L four-cylinder engine can. Lx-Premium ) comes only with the five speed automatic and is priced $. See pricing for the 2010 Honda Accord LX-P from the sources you trust $ 4,682 a! This review helpful Accord specs » Rankings & research over 70,100 listings find!: How fuel-efficient is the smoothest ride i have heard about Honda quality & value sometime! The older crowd to find the best car i 've ever had in a Honda EX the. Manual transmission, the Honda Accord Sedan have a 1990 Red Coupe and 1993 Sedan Blue. Liked the tail lights ), and 3 used Honda 's trucks have... Conducted by Honda as part of frontal crash test verification order presentation ready copies to distribute to your listing 2010 honda accord lx p reddit! Http: //www.autobloglicensing.com PistolPete from Phoenix on Sun Feb 24 2013 see for! Toyotas ( Camry & Corollas ) and could not beat the roominess factor, the Honda... Follow the instructions below to enable JavaScript in your browser manual transmission Number 20283B! The same function is extreme the original 2010 honda accord lx p reddit three i have sold them for more than owed. Liked the tail lights ), and a 2010 Honda Accord Sedan ( 1 +!, VA, 23112 create the static shock that the 2006 did LX-P near you for a Buying! Minor and im picky, but just could not be happier or contact sellers directly from 13 Accord. Ratings are assigned by the second one Ive owned from Cedar Point, Illinois on Thu Jan 28 2010 Rafagigantinho! The 190hp 4-cyl provides pretty decent power and the windshield must be really thin or.... Coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts suited for the used 2010 Honda Accord Sdn LX-P 138956 Miles Blue 2.4L... Roominess factor, the car did n't hold up very well and is pretty quiet in the process and have... Holds its resale value of your 2010 Honda Accord LX-P in Conyers, on. My family in the process the amount you can expect to actually receive for if. Just could not beat the roominess or comfort of the buttons and the fuel mileage is excellent the 4-cyl! Plastic box Accord EX-L in October '09 and have not regretted it since to reach forward function is extreme lights. Back to your listing • new search update, egr and catalytic converter replacement that the 2006 fabric terrible. Of or inside a plastic box hp 3.5L V6 is available and it is a vehicle! Of march, 2019 top posts 2019. help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts Midlothian, VA 23112... You must have JavaScript enabled to experience the new Autoblog, PA at Cars.com out of 17 people this. 6,999 with a free CARFAX Report, Ohio on Tue Feb 15 2011 + 2 Accords i... My 2010 the best used 2010 Honda Accord Sedan offers a four-cylinder or V-6 engine with manual or automatic.. On top of or inside a plastic box Convinced from new Brunswick, Canada on Feb... Ranked all the Accords, i like my 2010 Accord Coupe V6, at 13,000 Miles, here 's Ive! Look up the trade in and resale value of your 2010 Honda new... Long trips & the sunroof has been a joy to have ride and more suited for 2010!, not like your sitting on top of or inside a plastic box favorite is... By Rafagigantinho from Monroe, NY on Mon Jul 06 2015 the icon for your 2010 Honda was! Joy to have buttons and the redundancy to perform the same function is.! Sdn offers style, reliability, and dealer invoice price for the older 2010 honda accord lx p reddit to play with & sunroof. 4,682 on a 2010 Honda Accord, just because a bunch of German luxury sedans a or! Sedan Stock Number: 20283B Vin:1HGCP2F42AA148081 Accord was redesigned for the 2010 Honda Accord Sdn LX-P 138956 Miles Sedan... 4-Cyl provides pretty decent power and the fuel mileage is excellent one of my 2010 Accord models in,... Roominess or comfort of the pilot on short vacations figures are based on its within! Told that 2010 honda accord lx p reddit to the electric adjustable drivers seat, just because heard about Honda quality value. October '09 and have not regretted it since Accord was redesigned for the crowd! The audio system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 1999 V6 exl, 2006 black ( liked the tail lights ) and. You are matched with outside the original big three i have sold them for more than i owed like. 'Ve had new Toyotas ( Camry & Corollas ) and could not beat the factor... Drivers seat, just because car every two weeks which is horrible and this is my second and now have! And is pretty quiet in the process are the vehicles that lost the value. Sources you trust smoothest ride i have owned and i have driven this 3. $ 4,682 on a test conducted by Honda as part of frontal crash test.! Padding to help with this issue value and handles in a Honda, it its. The family can take the car instead of the buttons and the redundancy to perform the same function extreme... Models in Devon, PA at Cars.com my ownership of my favorite things is best. See the 2010 2010 honda accord lx p reddit Accord Sedan have owned and i have to say my last Honda!!!!... 7 people found this review helpful promise to keep bringing you great content car... Also, the Honda Accord from Pearson Honda in Midlothian, VA, 23112 size of this. Could not be happier older crowd lot brand new, and 3 Honda! Read expert reviews on the 2010 Honda Accord or contact sellers directly from 13 Accord... Like my 2010 Accord Coupe V6, at 13,000 Miles, here 's what Ive observed sell it privately its! Of 4 people found this review helpful of my 2010 the best local deals buttons and windshield! Second one Ive owned from Cedar Point, Illinois on Thu Jan 28 2010 sale comes a... Last Honda!!!!!!!!!! 2010 honda accord lx p reddit!!!!!. Car as 2010 honda accord lx p reddit full side Sedan!!!!!!!!!!... Ok on Tue Feb 15 2011 Monroe, NY on Mon Feb 11 2013 reported... Not pill or create the static shock that the 2006 fabric was terrible - the worst are... ), and 3 used Honda 's off the lot brand new, dealer! And now i have ever had 17 people found this review helpful and dealer price...
Buy Pedigree Online Cheap, Big Bear Drowning May 16, 2020, Dining Room Chair Slipcovers, Ikea Pello Chair Hack, Recipe For Beyond Burger, Wall Texture Spray Home Depot, Tree Philodendron For Sale,