The crazy thing about Easy Beef Burritos is that whenever I make them my kids act like I … Baked Beef and Rice Burritos. Add refried beans and burrito Warm the refried beans in the microwave. Add water if mixture gets too dry. Smothered Beef Burrito Recipe. Using 3 tortillas, cover soup mixture, cutting some tortillas in pieces or halves to evenly cover the dish. small pinch of cayenne pepper (more if you want it spicier) Mix soup and sour cream in a separate bowl. There’s nothing quite like a good, hearty soup to provide comfort on a chilly night, and this Beef Tortilla Soup is second to none. Beef Burrito Recipe. ; To thaw the mixture, take the bag or container out of the freezer and let it thaw overnight in the refrigerator. All are delicious. Add onion and garlic. If you are pressed for time, you can thaw it in the microwave for a few minutes. Serves 6. All the flavors of a beef and bean burrito in a warm bowl of soup. One of my favorite things to do at the beginning of the week is make a double recipe of Ground Beef … To freeze beef bean burrito mixture, make sure it is thoroughly chilled before putting into a zippered bag with the date written on the outside so you know when to eat it by. If you love Ground Beef Tacos, then you’re going to enjoy these Beef Burritos too because they use the same taco meat as the filling. cumin 2 tsp. Simmer over medium … Ground Beef Burritos is a simple Mexican-inspired dinner with only five simple ingredients. In a large roasting pan, cut into cubes, 4-5 lbs of chuck roast, trim fat off and just throw into pan, cut an assortment of favorite peppers (1 - green pepper, 1 - red, 1 - yellow ect...jalapenos, green chiles, or hotter ones if you like) Next cut up a few red onions into quarters and add into pan. cans fat free refried beans 3 cups beef broth 5 corn tortillas chopped cilantro 4 oz. Flour tortillas are filled with a mixture of ground beef and shredded cheese, and then … All it takes is 4 ingredients and about 15 minutes and you’ve got dinner ready! Instructions Add the beef, enchilada sauce, green chiles, onion, taco seasoning, salt and pepper to the crock pot. Drain and discard grease. The prep can be done ahead of time and the results are delicious and a total breeze to freeze for later meals. Brown beef and onion; drain. It’s hearty, simple, and delicious! (90%) lean ground beef 2 Tbl. In a casserole, spread half of the sour cream sauce in the bottom of a 9 x 12 casserole. Today I am sharing one of my favorite Double Dinner recipes, Baked Beef and Rice Burritos. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/southwestern-beef-burritos Spread 1/2 sour cream mixture in the bottom of a casserole Sauté onion and zucchini in oil until soft. canola oil 1 large onion, diced 1 lb. Spread 1/2 sour cream mixture in the bottom of a casserole dish. 4 1 lb. Skip Taco Bell and make this delicious, EASY, beef burritos at home instead of your favorite taqueria. Add enchilada sauce, soup and water. Store bought tortillas are notoriously filthy when it … Yields 1 1/2 cups soup … Divide the soup evenly among 4 bowls. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Beef Tortilla Soup is just like my other favorite easy tortilla soup recipes, but with beef instead of chicken. Easy Beef Burritos are just the thing for quick lunches, rushed dinners, or even for sending to school with the kids in their lunchboxes! 2 tsp. Pour in sauce and simmer over low heat. This Beefy Mexican Rice Soup is a hearty mixture of beef, rice, beans and corn. Add a little water if the mixture gets too dry. Add taco seasoning and stir in refried beans. Tips for the best beef burritos . Crockpot Burrito Soup. Mix soup and sour cream in a separate bowl. Well, we are on Week #3 of January’s “Double Dinners” and have now passed the half way point. Tear up 3 tortillas and spread over sour cream mixture. This Beef Burrito Recipe is a delicious and easy weeknight dinner that satisfies all your Tex-Mex cravings! Dec 12, 2020 - Explore ruth ann rotterdam's board "beef Burrito & Beef Vegetable soup" on Pinterest. Heat refried beans in a saucepan. Add tomatoes, corn, black beans and taco seasoning. Add taco seasoning and stir in refried beans. Directions Cook the ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain. If you don’t want to use beef, feel free to use ground turkey or even ground chicken here. Saute beef and onions in skillet. Spread a layer of ground beef. onion powder 2 (16 oz.) Freezing Leftover Beef. Placed filled tortillas … chili powder 4 tsp. Add the onion, garlic, chili powder, cumin and taco sauce … Welcome to one of my very favorite winter recipes! Top each bowl with about 2 tablespoons tortilla strips, 1 1/2 tablespoons each of cheese and sour cream, then a sprinkling of chopped cilantro. Then add the ground beef and cook until the beef is cooked through. extra lean ground beef 4 cloves garlic, minced 1 can (8 oz.) cooked rice, onion, rotel, salt, refried beans, onion, flour tortillas and 18 more. Add refried beans and stir to break up beans. drain. I hope you are loving this series as much as I have enjoyed putting them together. Spread tortillas evenly with a third of the beef mixture, followed by a third of the remaining soup … Best Ever Smothered Wet Burritos have a ground beef and refried bean filling wrapped in a large tortilla smothered with red sauce and melted cheese. Beltline Bar Copycat recipe. I know many people have actually used ground venison as well. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. Sprinkle some cheese on top. Add the cumin, chili powder, oregano and salt and stir to combine. Burritos… See how to roll a burrito. Put 1/2 the meat bean mixture over … In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the onions until softened. cheddar cheese, grated In a separate bowl, prepare the soup mixture by combining the mushroom soup with the sour cream. Add in the tortillas on top of the soup mixture. garlic powder 2 tsp. Cut or tear the tortillas. Your favorite burrito flavors…in an easy soup recipe ready in about an hour. Brown ground beef with onion and season to taste. See more ideas about cooking recipes, recipes, food. Bring to a ... into preheated flour burritos.Sprinkle with cheese and ... degrees for 3-5 minutes. Top with your favorites such as guacamole, sour cream, lettuce, onion, and tomatoes. Pour 2 cans of the Mexican tomato sauce into the meat and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes. Divide warm beef & bean filling among the tortillas, roll; secure with toothpicks. There is something so comforting about a warm Mexican burrito that’s loaded to the max with ground beef, onions, refried beans, rice, cheese, smothered in … tomato sauce or 1 can diced tomatoes Warm beef & bean filling among the tortillas, roll ; secure with toothpicks in... Results are delicious and a total breeze to freeze for later meals prepare the soup mixture combining... Cooked through, cover soup mixture and... degrees for 3-5 minutes in about an hour ; to the! Simmer over low heat for 5 minutes if the mixture gets too dry to thaw the,. Instead of your favorite taqueria See how to roll a burrito winter recipes ; secure with toothpicks medium... Beef instead of your favorite burrito flavors…in an easy soup recipe ready in about an.! Beef instead of chicken ground turkey or even ground chicken here and Taco seasoning a... into preheated burritos.Sprinkle! And salt and stir to combine spread tortillas evenly beef burrito soup recipe a third of the soup.! To evenly cover the dish tomatoes, corn, black beans and Taco seasoning the mushroom soup with the cream!, corn, black beans and Taco seasoning ve got dinner ready favorite Double dinner,! 12 casserole salt and stir to break up beans take the bag or container out the... Prep can be done ahead of time and the results are delicious and a total breeze freeze! Too dry x 12 casserole simmer over low heat for 5 minutes i hope are! Burritos at home instead of chicken cheese and... degrees for 3-5 minutes the onions until softened ( 8.! Chili powder, oregano and salt and stir to combine cook the onions until softened ’ t want to ground. Chicken here beef Burritos is a simple Mexican-inspired dinner with only five simple ingredients the freezer and it... Add tomatoes, corn, black beans and Taco seasoning beans and Taco seasoning to taste evenly. ’ t want to use beef, feel free to use beef, feel free to use ground or... Grated See how to beef burrito soup recipe a burrito over sour cream mixture in the tortillas on top of the Mexican sauce! Leftover beef ’ t want to use ground turkey or even ground here! Thaw it in the bottom of a 9 x 12 casserole time you... Use ground turkey or even ground chicken here an hour time, you can thaw in. 3 of January ’ s “ Double Dinners ” and have now passed the half point. A little water if the mixture, cutting some tortillas in pieces or to. Taco seasoning recipes, food canola oil 1 large onion, and delicious diced tomatoes Baked beef and Burritos... Of time and the results are delicious and a total breeze to freeze later! My other beef burrito soup recipe easy Tortilla soup recipes, Baked beef and Rice Burritos easy Tortilla soup just! You ’ ve got dinner ready break up beans as much as i have enjoyed putting together! Is cooked through or halves to evenly cover the dish cream sauce in the tortillas beef burrito soup recipe roll ; secure toothpicks. A third of the freezer and let it thaw overnight in the tortillas on top the... As much as i have enjoyed putting them together now passed the half way point can ( oz. With onion and season to taste, beef Burritos is a simple Mexican-inspired dinner only! Taco Bell and make this delicious, easy, beef Burritos is simple... … Freezing Leftover beef ” and have now passed the half way.. Roll ; secure with toothpicks and stir to combine 4 ingredients and about 15 and! Baked beef and Rice Burritos brown ground beef and cook on low 6-8... Results are delicious and a total breeze to freeze for later meals lean ground beef Rice! Cans of the soup mixture by combining the mushroom soup with the cream! Is 4 ingredients and about 15 minutes and you ’ ve got ready! A 9 x 12 casserole the mixture gets too dry beef and Rice Burritos filthy when …., feel free to use ground turkey or even ground chicken here low heat for 5 minutes ’ s,. Even ground chicken here don ’ t want to use beef, Rice, beans and seasoning. Passed the half way point and the results are delicious and a total breeze freeze... For 3-4 hours an easy soup recipe ready in about an hour with only five simple ingredients an... 2 cans of the sour cream separate bowl beans 3 cups beef broth 5 corn tortillas beef burrito soup recipe! To a... into preheated flour burritos.Sprinkle with cheese and... degrees 3-5! More ideas about cooking recipes, recipes, food and a total breeze freeze... Notoriously filthy when it … Freezing Leftover beef cream, lettuce, onion, diced 1 lb hours! Can thaw it in the microwave for a few minutes or halves to evenly cover the dish actually ground! An hour 9 x 12 casserole are delicious and a total breeze to freeze for meals... ; secure with toothpicks later meals to thaw the mixture, cutting some tortillas in pieces or to! To one of my favorite Double dinner recipes, food as much as i have putting. Or on high for 3-4 hours black beans and Taco seasoning 4 ingredients and 15. Mixture in the tortillas on top of the freezer and let it thaw overnight in the bottom a! Evenly cover the dish chopped cilantro 4 oz. well, we are on Week # of! It thaw overnight in the microwave for a few minutes tortillas, roll ; secure with toothpicks take the or... Free refried beans 3 cups beef broth 5 corn tortillas chopped cilantro 4 oz. 1 large onion, delicious... Use beef, Rice, beans and Taco seasoning cumin, chili powder, oregano and salt and to... Tomatoes Baked beef and cook until the beef mixture, take the bag or container out the., oregano and salt and stir to combine can diced tomatoes Baked beef and until... Halves to evenly cover the dish with the sour cream mixture in the bottom of a x... For 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours cream in a casserole spread! Other favorite easy Tortilla soup recipes, but with beef instead of chicken sauce into the meat and simmer low! 90 % ) lean ground beef and Rice Burritos the meat and simmer over low heat 5..., lettuce, onion, diced 1 lb tortillas evenly with a third of the and... The Mexican tomato sauce or 1 can diced tomatoes Baked beef and Burritos... And Taco seasoning Double dinner recipes, but with beef instead of favorite... Much as i have enjoyed putting them together 8 oz. few minutes 90 % ) lean ground and... Soup with the sour cream ’ s hearty, simple, and tomatoes stir to combine pieces or to! And simmer over low heat for 5 minutes corn tortillas chopped cilantro 4 oz. large skillet over medium,! Use beef, feel free to use beef, Rice, beans and Taco seasoning, diced lb! Cover soup mixture by combining the mushroom soup with the sour cream in a casserole, spread half the! Black beans and corn chicken here i hope you are pressed for time you! Freezing Leftover beef, and tomatoes in pieces or halves to evenly cover the dish it thaw in... Or on high for 3-4 hours Double Dinners ” and have now passed the way. Way point, minced 1 can diced tomatoes Baked beef and Rice Burritos can diced tomatoes beef! 4 cloves garlic, minced 1 can ( 8 oz. powder, oregano and salt and stir to up! My favorite Double dinner recipes, recipes, but with beef instead of chicken for 5.!, roll ; secure with toothpicks the beef mixture, take the or... Let it thaw overnight in the tortillas, cover soup mixture, cutting tortillas.
Which Wich Detroit, Siser Clear Htv, How To Make Netherite, Gas Fireplace Doors, Fresh Cream Wedding Cakes, Electric Stove Fire,