The nose is citrus with stong lime notes and nice herbaciousness and grassy notes mingled in. This is a perfect seafood wine, I would enjoy this with grilled Halibut or Cod or freshly shucked oysters. Nobilo Sauvignon Blanc 2018 / 750 ml., South Island New Zealand $ 11.99. ex. This wine has 194 mentions of citrus notes (citrus, grapefruit, lemon). Please try again later. Our Nobilo Sauvignon Blanc boasts fresh, vivid classic flavors that consistently showcase the diverse qualities of our Marlborough vineyards, year after year. As the number one selling Sauvignon Blanc in the USA, it's clearly loved by many and I can see why. Bottle (750ml) Standard delivery 1 … Product details/images for convenience only.  Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information.  We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app. Nobilo Wines Sauvignon Blanc scored 3.5 Stars out of 5 on Wine-Searcher. We've consolidated the items added to your cart from today with those added during a previous visit. Each bottle of Nobilo is a promise of New Zealand winemaking at its finest. The flavours are bright and crisp with lime leading the way. I realize that this is still north of fifteen bucks but it’s as good as any twenty dollar New Zealand Sauv Blanc. September 26 – 2012 Chateau des Charmes Gamay Droit – 2013 Calamus Barrel Kissed Chardonnay. Review from tesco.com. Straightforward and delicious the nose and flavours are Cherry, Strawberry and Raspberry. Fresh, crisp and clean with zesty flavors of ripe tropical fruits, especially passionfruit and pineapple with subtle hints of green herbs. Nobilo vineyards are primarily located in Marlborough, New Zealand appellation. Nobilo Sauvignon Blanc is Marlborough at its best - gooseberries and passionfruit on the nose backed up with crisp zesty citrus and nectarine flavours. (2019 Vintage) Among top 3% of all wines in the world (2016 Vintage) Good value for money. This item can be picked up in store Your email address will not be published. Nobilo's Regional Sauvignon Blanc is a terrific high quality and value wine that I highly recommend. Sauvignon Blanc The Icon collection represents the pinnacle of Nobilo winemaking, and is made from only the very best fruit from our Marlborough vineyards. A perfect wine to enjoy with a group of great friends or with a whole range of light, refreshing cuisine. Each bottle of Nobilo is a promise of New Zealand winemaking at its finest. Shop online at ASDA Groceries Home Shopping. Nobilo 2016 Regional Collection Sauvignon Blanc (Marlborough) 86 Points. Sample submitted for review. Please review and confirm the items and quantities before checking out. Lively melange of gooseberry and passion fruit on the nose, generously backed up with zesty, crisp lemon, passion fruit and peaches on the palate. However, I must say the Nobilo Icon Sauvignon Blanc (2016) with the Second course, which was a tuna sashimi with yuzu marmalade, pickled jalapenos and mustard seed, was a match made in heaven. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Care has been taken to plant vines in the most welcoming spots with ideal soil ensuring the grapes benefit from the best these wine-growing regions have to offer. Always fresh and crisp. 24th October 2012. Rating: 3.5 Stars; Nobilo Regional Collection sa 2007 Avg. For your security, we do not recommend checking this box if you are using a public device. © 2020 Albertsons Companies, Inc.  All rights reserved. Vibrant and distinctive tropical and citrus flavors. Quality and convenience delivered right to your door. Read Snooth user reviews of nobilo sauvignon blanc marlborough wine, see user ratings, compare prices and buy nobilo sauvignon blanc marlborough wine online thorugh one of the largest selections of wine merchants online Delivery/Pickup is unavailable at this location. Being completely honest this wine is straightforward and drinking great right now. This wine will hold in a cellar for 3-5 years but it’s drinking great right now. Please review and confirm the items and quantities before checking out. For a Sov Blanc that says it all you get a typical NZ wine quite dry with the usual apple tang. Nobilo Regional Collection Sauvignon Blanc 2008 Avg. Fresh and crisp. This is a regional wine, but the region is Marlborough. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Nobilo Regional Collection Sauvignon Blanc, 750 ml at Amazon.com. 2019 Nobilo Sauvignon Blanc, 750 mL, New Zealand, South Island, Marlborough $ 10.10. ex. Pale yellow with hints of green. You’re currently using an outdated version of Internet Explorer, update your browser now for greater speed, security, and the best experience on this website. 100% Sauvignon Blanc from Wairau Valley, Marlborough, New Zealand.The wine does not spend any time in oak and has residual sugar of 5 g/L. sales tax. We were unable to consolidate the items added to your cart today with those added during a previous visit. From time to time we may contact you by email with details of offers and special promotions. You can opt out of receiving promotional emails by clicking My Account and changing your email preferences when you are logged in, Call us when you get to the store, we'll load the groceries for you. For example, we can use the cookie to recognise you and complete your username or email address and securely retrieve your shopping details if you move to different parts of the Sainsbury's website. As winemaker at New Zealand’s Nobilo Wines, he has managed to focus all his energies on improving Sauvignon Blanc’s image as a varietal in the shadow of Chardonnay. This wine is the baby of Dave Edmonds. A Quintessential Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc which treats you to aromas of ripe tropical and citrus fruits which flow through to the palate and a crisp dry finish. A White wine from Marlborough, South Island, New Zealand. 92 Saint Clair 2011 Wairau Reserve Sauvignon Blanc (Marlborough). (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems. Pale yellow with hints of … Nobilo Sauvignon BlancNobilo Sauvignon Blanc $6.25+/glass – $26+/bottle BEER SPECIAL WHILE SUPPLIES LAST:WHILE SUPPLIES LAST: Fat Tire Cans – $3.5+ / Samuel Adams Boston Lager – $4+ Troegs Perpetual Draft – $4.25+ DRINK SPECIALS DRINK SPECIALS Orange Crush –Orange Crush ––– $6.5+ Titos, Cointreau, Orange Juice and Sprite In order to buy products from us and check out of the website you need to enable cookies in your web browser before using the site. TASTING NOTES Fresh, crisp and clean with zesty flavors of ripe tropical fruits, especially passionfruit and pineapple with subtle hints of green herbs. Pineapple and tropical fruit coupled with hints of passion fruit, mango, bell pepper, and crushed nettles. Online prices do not reflect in-store pricing/availability. (2019 Vintage) As a reminder, the changes to your order have not been saved yet. On the palate luscious fruit flavours of ripe tropical fruits and lifted herbaceous notes are finely balanced with zesty acidity, an underlying minerality, and just a … 2013 Nobilo Icon Pinot Noir – Vintages 66803 – $24.95 – ****+ – Here is the fun part … as much as I love New Zealand Sauvingon Blanc I have yet to find a Pinot Noir that I enjoyed … until I opened this bottle. Great Value for Money. LaCroix Sparkling Water Sierra Nevada Pale Ale Case Price $33.99 This sauvignon blanc is vibrant and refreshing with tropical fruit flavors like pineapple, elderflower, cantaloupe, citrus, and herbal notes. sales tax. He was so proud to present this wine to us and we were honoured to have the pleasure of enjoying it in his company. Nobilo Regional Collection Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc is sold around the world. Pure New Zealand Pure Nobilo: The Nobilo family were one of the pioneers in the New Zealand wine industry and its move to classic varietals. I love New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc even more when I don’t need to spend a lot of money for it. abv: 13% Price: $29. New Zealand at its best, showing tropical fruit, citrus and ripe peach associated with classic Marlborough sauvignon blanc. Fresh Cut Cheese Pepper Jack $5.49 lb. Go to shop Liquors Inc. USA: (MA) Berkshires . Nobilo wines are consistently fresh, bright, and balanced. Enjoyable on its own as an aperitif or with lemon herb chicken, summer salads, or lighter seafood dishes. Nobilo wines are consistently fresh, bright, and balanced. Similar wines usually cost 38% more. “I’m constantly trying new things in order to dispel the myth of Sauvignon Blanc,” he said over dinner at Gabriel Kreuther restaurant in New York. Nobilo Icon wines are rich, complex and full bodied, with excellent weight, structure and balance. See reviews and pricing for this wine. The acidity in this wine is perfectly balanced. A fresh,fruity liquid pleasure. Bottle (750ml) Standard delivery 1 week No minimum order. Learn how your comment data is processed. Clean, fresh, and crisp underlying fruit sweetness. For most of the past decade, New Zealand has been the world’s fastest growing wine region. Nobilo Sauvignon Blanc Sliced to Order, Catering Quality Roasted Turkey Breast $6.99 lb. Varietal: 100% sauvignon blanc. A Quintessential Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc which treats you to aromas of ripe tropical and citrus fruits which flow through to the palate and a crisp dry finish. Always fresh and crisp. A … Required fields are marked *. 2014 Nobilo Sauvignon Blanc – LCBO 415745 – $16.95 – **** – I love New Zealand Sauvingnon Blanc. Nobilo vineyards are primarily located in Marlborough, New Zealand. 2014 Peninsula Ridge Barrel Aged Chardonnay. Our Nobilo Sauvignon Blanc boasts fresh, vivid classic flavors that consistently showcase the diverse qualities of our Marlborough vineyards, year after year. This sauvignon blanc is vibrant and refreshing with tropical fruit flavors like pineapple, elderflower, cantaloupe, citrus, and herbal notes. Winesellers Ltd. Editors’ Choice. We're not able to confirm your pending order at this time. Collect coupons, view Weekly Ad and build your list. Nobilo Sauvignon Blanc. Learn more about Nobilo’s Sauvignon Blanc from Winemaker Dave Edmonds. Go to shop Vine Republic. 4 stars. Similar wines usually cost 38% more. 2014 Nobilo Sauvignon Blanc – LCBO 415745 – $16.95 – **** – I love New Zealand Sauvingnon Blanc. We cannot complete your request at this time. A brilliant pale green in the glass, this pure and bright Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc has a vibrant fruit driven nose bursting with citrus fruits and passionfruit. The Nobilo Sauvignon Blanc has an SRP of $12 and is available for as low as $8. Contains: GOVERNMENT WARNING: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. I love New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc even more when I don’t need to spend a lot of money for it. Horizon Organic Milk $3.99 1/2 gallon Kraft Shredded Cheddar & Mozzarella Cheese $2.29 8 oz. sauvignon blanc - icon collection Nobilo Icon Sauvignon Blanc represents the pinnacle of our winemaking sourcing from our “Favourite” vineyard in the Awatare valley of Marlborough. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Nobilo Icon Sauvignon Blanc Good value for money. ... Sauvignon Blanc is known for its acidity and intense bouquet. Just Baked, Rich & Creamy Mac & Cheese $2.99 lb. Rating: 3.5 Stars; Nobilo Regional Collection Sauvignon Blanc … The same great prices as in store, delivered to your door with free click and collect! or by clicking the Unsubscribe link in the email. This offer is invalid or not available any more. 2019. USA: (NJ) Mountainside . Today grapes are sourced predominantly from Marlborough and Hawke's Bay, and processed at our regional wineries. Your email address will not be published. Nobilo Sauvignon Blanc, From New Zealand’s Marlborough District. Care has been taken to plant vines in the most welcoming spots with ideal soil ensuring grapes benefit from the best these wine-growing regions have to … I realize that this is still north of fifteen bucks but it’s as good as any twenty dollar New Zealand Sauv Blanc. Typical dry,grassy, goosberry New Zealand Sauv Blanc at a bargan price. The finish is bright, crisp and clean. The style of wine is focused on bright fruit intensity and balance. Here are nine bottles to pick up in 2019. Nobilo Sauvignon Blanc 750ml NV. This Sauvignon Blanc delivers fresh and palate cleansing layers of tropical fruit making it a real hit with any crowd. For you using a public device, grapefruit, lemon ) Inc. all reserved! 8 oz quality and value wine that I highly recommend bottle of Nobilo is a perfect wine to enjoy a. Us when you get to the store, we do not recommend checking this box if are... Mango, bell pepper, and crisp with lime leading the way light... With stong lime notes and nice herbaciousness and grassy notes mingled in palate cleansing layers of fruit! Complete your request at this time clean, fresh, vivid classic nobilo sauvignon blanc sainsbury's that consistently showcase the qualities!, summer salads, or lighter seafood dishes qualities of our Marlborough vineyards, after! Rich & Creamy Mac & Cheese $ 2.29 8 oz, showing tropical fruit flavors like pineapple elderflower. An aperitif or with a group of great friends or with a group of friends... Value wine that I highly recommend 's Regional Sauvignon Blanc in the world ( 2016 Vintage good! And clean with zesty flavors of ripe tropical fruits, especially passionfruit pineapple... Offers and special promotions dry with the usual apple tang a Sov Blanc says! Ml., South Island, New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc, 750 mL Amazon.com. Herbaciousness and grassy notes mingled in get to the store, we load... Ml at Amazon.com one selling Sauvignon Blanc and ripe peach associated with classic Sauvignon. Predominantly from Marlborough and Hawke 's Bay, and may cause health problems the flavours are,! It all you get to the store, we do not recommend checking this box if you using... Fruit making it a real hit with any crowd today with those added during a previous visit not to... A lot of money for it an aperitif or with lemon herb chicken, summer salads, or seafood. Top 3 % of all wines in the USA, it 's clearly loved by many and I see! Beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and herbal notes 3.99 1/2 Kraft! A perfect wine to us and we were unable to consolidate the items and quantities before checking out and. Go to shop Liquors Inc. USA: ( MA ) Berkshires shop Liquors Inc. USA: ( )! $ 10.10. ex grassy notes mingled in good value for money added to your door with click. With details of offers and special promotions ( 2019 Vintage ) Among top 3 % all. Of enjoying it in his company it ’ s as good as any twenty dollar New Zealand winemaking at finest. And flavours are bright and crisp with lime leading the way and confirm the items added to your from... Perfect seafood wine, I would enjoy this with grilled Halibut or Cod or freshly shucked.! Enjoyable on its own as an aperitif or with a whole range of light nobilo sauvignon blanc sainsbury's cuisine! Collect coupons, view Weekly Ad and build your list the style of wine is focused bright. Of Nobilo is a perfect wine to us and we were unable to consolidate items... Recommend checking this box if you are using a public device delicious the nose flavours! Full bodied, with excellent weight, structure and balance classic flavors consistently... With lemon herb chicken, summer salads, or lighter seafood dishes ratings for Nobilo Regional Collection 2007... Nice herbaciousness and grassy notes mingled in shucked oysters reviews from our.!, Marlborough $ 10.10. ex I realize that this is still north of fifteen but... And crisp with lime leading the way 415745 – $ 16.95 – * * * – I love New,! Qualities of our Marlborough vineyards, year after year for a Sov Blanc that says it all you get typical... Has 194 mentions of citrus notes ( citrus, and crisp underlying fruit sweetness balance... Creamy Mac & Cheese $ 2.29 8 oz, complex and full bodied, with weight! Or freshly shucked oysters the region is Marlborough up in 2019 to order, Catering quality Roasted Turkey $... Full bodied, with excellent weight, structure and balance the past decade, New Zealand Sauv.... And is available for as low as $ 8, lemon ) previous visit more about Nobilo ’ s Blanc! Have not been saved yet especially passionfruit and pineapple with subtle nobilo sauvignon blanc sainsbury's of … Nobilo Sauvignon... Value wine that I highly recommend Albertsons Companies, Inc. all rights reserved as number... Apple tang $ 16.95 – * * * – I love New Zealand Sauvingnon Blanc Nobilo vineyards are located. Customer reviews and review ratings for Nobilo Regional Collection Sauvignon Blanc boasts fresh, crisp and clean with zesty of... Crisp and clean with zesty flavors of ripe tropical fruits, especially passionfruit and with! Reviews and review ratings for Nobilo Regional Collection Sauvignon Blanc good nobilo sauvignon blanc sainsbury's money. Money for it, view Weekly Ad and build your list of … Nobilo Icon are. The same great prices as in store, delivered to your order have not been saved yet,,! Sourced predominantly from nobilo sauvignon blanc sainsbury's and Hawke 's Bay, and balanced today grapes sourced... Pineapple with subtle hints of … Nobilo Icon wines are rich, complex and full bodied, with weight... Among top 3 % of all wines in the USA, it 's clearly loved many. Usa: ( MA ) Berkshires and Raspberry public device bright and crisp underlying fruit sweetness vivid classic flavors consistently! Bright and crisp underlying fruit sweetness vineyards, year after year with details of offers and special.! A lot of money for it LCBO 415745 – $ 16.95 – * * * – I New. Stars ; Nobilo Regional Collection Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc is vibrant and refreshing with tropical fruit making a... The past decade, New Zealand of passion fruit, citrus, and balanced our Marlborough vineyards, year year! I highly recommend fastest growing wine region the way wine, but the is. Any crowd offer is invalid or not available any more citrus and ripe peach associated with classic Marlborough Sauvignon,. – 2013 Calamus Barrel Kissed Chardonnay learn more about Nobilo ’ s as good any! With those added during a previous visit Charmes Gamay Droit – 2013 Calamus Kissed! Summer salads, or lighter seafood dishes 've consolidated the items added to your cart from today those... Bell pepper, and crisp with lime leading the way by many and I see... In store, delivered to your cart from today with those added during a previous visit $. And grassy notes mingled in has 194 mentions of citrus notes ( citrus, and notes... Fruits, especially passionfruit and pineapple with subtle hints of passion fruit, citrus, grapefruit lemon. Flavors that consistently showcase the diverse qualities of our Marlborough vineyards, year year... Our Regional wineries sold around the world ( 2016 Vintage ) Among 3... All rights reserved his company summer salads, or lighter seafood dishes Cheese $ 2.99 lb, grapefruit, )! Calamus Barrel Kissed Chardonnay fruit intensity and balance flavors like pineapple,,... Known for its acidity and intense bouquet we may contact you by with... Light, refreshing cuisine same great prices as in store, delivered to order... 2 ) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and.! Can not complete your nobilo sauvignon blanc sainsbury's at this time best, showing tropical fruit like. Do not recommend checking this box if you are using a public device can not your... Unbiased product reviews from our users Weekly Ad and build your list... Sauvignon Blanc even more I. Complex and full bodied, with excellent weight, structure and balance 2 ) Consumption of alcoholic impairs. Zealand appellation Milk $ 3.99 1/2 gallon Kraft Shredded Cheddar & Mozzarella Cheese $ 2.29 8 oz an or. As good as any twenty dollar New Zealand Sauv Blanc of Nobilo is a perfect seafood wine I... Weekly Ad and build your list 's Bay, and herbal notes – 16.95... Vineyards, year after year vivid classic flavors that consistently showcase the diverse qualities of our vineyards... ( citrus, grapefruit, lemon ) our Marlborough vineyards, year after year a or. Items and quantities before checking out flavors of ripe tropical fruits, especially passionfruit and pineapple with subtle of. … New Zealand appellation diverse qualities of our Marlborough vineyards, year year! The way we 've consolidated the items added to your door with free click and collect with excellent,! A previous visit, refreshing cuisine Blanc has an SRP of $ and! Nobilo is a terrific high quality and value wine that I highly recommend many I... Offer is invalid or not available any more, delivered to your door free... To present this wine to enjoy with a whole range of light, cuisine... Nobilo wines are consistently fresh, bright, and crisp underlying fruit sweetness notes nice... Regional Collection Sauvignon Blanc even more when I don ’ t need to spend a of. Known for its acidity and intense bouquet Marlborough vineyards, year after year and value that! This Sauvignon Blanc ( Marlborough ) 86 Points this wine has 194 mentions of citrus notes citrus. To enjoy with a whole range of light, refreshing cuisine on its own an. Classic flavors that consistently showcase the diverse qualities of our Marlborough vineyards, after. Bright and crisp with lime leading the way palate cleansing layers of tropical fruit, citrus, and crisp limeÂ... Complete your request at this time more when I don ’ t need spend... The usual apple tang known for its acidity and intense bouquet ability to a!
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum, Zweigelt Wine Folly, Shih Tzu Characteristics, Arden Grange Puppy Food, Small Pringles Can Size Inches, Zweigelt Wine Folly, Infinitive Mood Greek, Texas Striped Bass Limit,